Friday, February 06, 2009

First Family Outing for the Year 2009

Being true to our promise to our friends (Rhoda and Ayi), CJ and I went back to our run-away paradise. Puearto Galera.

This time, we went back tagging along my whole family (except for dad and grandma who didnt make it) last Jan. 23-25.

(L to R: Ranie, Mommy, Bik2, me, Mac2, Roselle, Rina, Pok and Kitz)
Our boat ride from the pier to White Beach was so smooth we even saw a dolphin and some flying fish. :) We sailed so peacefully that we were able to walk around the boat (we were the only passenger of the MB Brian boat) and did some picture takings.


What better ways to spend time in Galera than do some snorkling, island hoping and having lunch in an island?





This was one of my most memorable outing with my family. The three days, two nights we spent in Galera was exceptionally the best bonding we had. A perfect way to start our new year! :)

We are definitely going back here! :)

No comments: