Saturday, November 24, 2012

Opportunity to travel key cities of the Philippines

For the past two years, i am fortunate enough to travel to key cities of the Philippines from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao as part of my job with SM. i have witnessed cultures of the different provinces and regions, smelled and tasted their culinary history, and felt the warm welcome of each places we've been to.

This is all-thanks to my great boss who trusted and appointed me as project coordinator for the Brillante Mendoza Film Festival. I cannot express my gratitude more for the opportunity she has given me.

Now that we are almost approaching the year-end, I would like to dedicate this entry for my boss for the wonderful experience and great chance for letting me go out of my vomfort zone and see the beauty of our country.

I have learned a lot from the project over the two years. The project may continue (or not) i am already privileged enough to have been a part of her team and the worthwhile advocacy that we fully supported all-through-out.

What's more, the priceless bonding I had with mu co-PRs is something that I will cherish forever.

















No comments: